Measurements & Insights Analyst
Posted on: July 21, 2021
The Sales Development Team within Effectv is seeking a dynamic
Measurement & Insights Analyst to provide media, market and client
performance data to support the Strategist. Serves as an
interpreter of the data to help the Strategist create a compelling
narrative that is relevant to the client needs. The successful
candidate will be able to look beyond 'what' the analysis shows and
discovers the 'why'.
- Develops and reviews communication materials for the
department, translating and summarizing technical information for
business audiences and developing key messaging.
- Authors white papers, develops simple data visualization
designs and creates presentations for diverse audiences.
- Handles task coordination, prioritization, status and issue
monitoring, communication and meeting coordination for internal and
- Participates on team projects by documenting requirements and
coordinating delivery of work products to internal and external
- Provides support through project coordination to the
implementation of analytic work products.
- Participates in the data intake, extraction and ingestion
processes to align priorities and define clear requirements based
on business values.
- Identifies and analyzes trends in a variety of data sources to
recommend improvements for processes, forecasting and planning.
Works collaboratively with business segments, corporate functions
and technology groups across the organization to understand,
develop, prioritize and deliver departmentally-prioritized
initiatives and projects (i.e. applications, models, reporting
- Supports the department through the development, testing and
implementation of new data analytic methods or databases.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in
matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Generally requires 2-5 years
- Must have a high level proficiency with MS Office
- Previous experience working with audience
measurement tools (Nielsen, ComScore, Strata View, etc.) and/or
syndicated data (Scarborough, Experian, Polk,
is a plus.
- Fundamental understanding of media measurement,
research and local
- Experience creating compelling stories based on
- Ability to analyze and translate data-based
findings into clear, relevant and
- Understanding of various statistical concepts,
research data, standards,
- Experience with R, MySQL,
Looker, Python, or VBA is a plus, but
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines
for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put
our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates
of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially
our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company -
by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and
- This information has been designed to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is
not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive
inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Towson , Measurements & Insights Analyst, Other , Towson, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!