Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor and Delivery
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Registered Nurse - L&D
Full-time - Rotating Shift
When you come to University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical
Center, you’re coming to more than simply a beautiful 37-acre, 224-
bed suburban Towson, MD campus. You’re embarking on a professional
journey that encourages opportunities, values a team atmosphere,
and makes convenience and flexibility a priority.
As a Registered Nurse at UM St. Joseph, you’ll
- A supportive and collaborative work
- A comprehensive benefits package including
health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug
coverage – Tax-Free Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement and
- Free Parking & On-Site
- Recognition: We have a positive points
recognition program designed to reward and recognize our
outstanding employees; employees can also recognize their
- On-Site Daycare
- Graduation from an accredited nursing education program
approved by the Board of Nursing. BSN preferred.
- Currently licensed as an RN in the state of Maryland.
- BLS certification
- Minimum of one year of experience required.
Keywords: UOFMARYLANDMEDSYS, Towson , Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor and Delivery, Other , Towson, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!