Company: Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
How You Will Make An Impact
As a Project Manager you will serve as the primary point of
contact to collect, process, assign, and manage the flow of
information on jobsite's and ultimately allocate resources and
responsibilities appropriately. You will own the identification
during the pre-construction process of all relevant architects,
engineers, general contractors, and subcontractors on all
significant jobs in your identified market/region.
What You Will Be Doing
- Identifies, evaluates, and pursues business opportunities with
current and potential customers through the use of regional data
analytics and commercial construction tracking across the assigned
- Maintain and use SalesForce.com as a CRM and Planning tool.
Communicate successes and failures in a timely fashion to develop a
more streamlined process.
- To actively update and track current jobs and upcoming jobs in
- Accountable to ensure we are hitting all the relevant jobsites,
communicating information, leveraging specifications, and removing
barriers to success.
- Become the central point of contact for all jobsite information
and communicate information back to the field sales team for
- Moderate quarterly jobsite meetings to discuss progress,
issues, successes, new potential, etc. (Geographic based)
- Develop account and project penetration strategies and action
plans based on analyzing and prioritizing opportunities,
determining the required resources, and understanding the decision
making and internal influencing dynamics
- Responsible for securing specifications for targeted projects
and /or company standards, ensuring that SBD's innovation is the
desired solution for key applications
- Develop and maintain appropriate contacts at all relevant
levels to understand and secure the fulfillment of customer
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a comprehensive
database of key contacts within CRM platform
- Utilizes CRM and call reports to plan and manage activities
relevant to customer development
- Responsible for developing a high level of industry and
application expertise that benefit targeted customer's projects and
What You Bring To The SBD Team
- Bachelor's Degree required (Business Management or Engineering
- Commercial Jobsite and Construction Knowledge required.
- Understanding of building specifications, and submittal
processes and project delivery methods preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales or project management experience
with experience selling to high-level executives, C-Suite, and
jobsite directors. Training experience is a plus.
- Capability to meld empathy with a rock-hard determination to
achieve outstanding results.
- Must have the ability to build relationships and work
effectively with all levels of an organization to drive strategy,
resolve problems, influence owners and generate revenue.
- Skilled at building and aligning a team to the overall
strategic plan of the group.
- Exhibit a thorough knowledge of managing and executing a budget
for your region to stay within the developed forecast and
- Ability to use Data analytics to build sound business plans for
the region, trade management team, & local market teams to deliver
sustainable growth for SBD
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite,
Salesforce/CRM software and use of a smartphone
Keywords: Stanley Black & Decker, Inc., Towson , Project Manager, Other , Towson, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!