Retail Operations Supervisor
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Staples is focused on our customer and our community, while
empowering you to learn, grow and deliver. As an Operations
Supervisor, you will be collaborative and inclusive in helping our
customers while being part of a fun, team-oriented retail culture.
You'll provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring store
merchandising standards are achieved for all products. You will
lead off sales floor support areas that contribute to the sales
floor merchandising and service standards
Get great perks.
Flexible full-time hours/shifts and generous paid time off;
Compensation based on qualifications and experience. Staples
reserves the right to pay more or less.
Full medical benefits package, 401(k) with company match, and
many more benefits
- Associate store discount and more perks (discounts on mobile
plans and other retailers, etc.)
Schedule an interview immediately.
- After applying, engage in a brief conversation via text or
e-mail (typically same day) to schedule an interview. We'll let you
know if you're not eligible. In-person interviews are at the store
Play an active role in helping your store, your people and your
Perform store merchandising standards for all products
Maintain off floor support areas for space optimization,
including product and fixture storage
Assist in associate development and lead a team committed to
Respond quickly to customer requests and concerns on the sales
Balance operational requirements while providing a positive
Monitor and anticipate store needs for supplies required to
operate daily functions
- Be flexible to perform merchandising, operations, maintain a
clean store, other duties as assigned
Essential skills and experience:
- Able to work a flexible schedule (including nights and
- 1+ year experience selling products or services
- Experience leading a team and/or supervising others
- Must be able to engage and speak to customers and understand
- Collaborate and work with other team members
- Ability to lift/move materials in the 10-50 pound range, climb
ladders, stand and walk continuously
- Staples does not sponsor applicants for work visas for this
Preferred skills and experience:
- Three or more years of key holder experience within a retail
- A clear understanding of merchandising and retail
Click to learn more about the employee benefits, programs and
perks offered at Staples.
Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or
any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Staples, Towson , Retail Operations Supervisor, Other , Towson, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!