Clinical Practice Specialist (RN) - Education: Critical Care
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Clinical Practice Specialist (RN) - Education: Critical
Full Time (1.0 ftes),
Day Shift; 7-3:30pm 0r 9-5:30 pm
Actively seeking candidates for
Practice Specialist (RN) - Education: Critical
Care position to join our Nurse Leadership and
Education team with University of Maryland St. Joseph
When you come to University of Maryland St.
Joseph Medical Center, you’re coming to more than simply a
beautiful 37-acre, 218-bed suburban Baltimore, Maryland campus.
You’re embarking on a professional journey that encourages
opportunities, values a team atmosphere and makes convenience and
flexibility a priority. Joining our team of healthcare
professionals means you'll be contributing to a locally and
nationally recognized institution. UM St. Joseph has been
recognized by The Leapfrog Group as a grade ‘A’ hospital
and by U.S. News & World Report as #3 in both the state
and Baltimore Metro area, making UM St. Joseph the highest-ranking
community hospital in Maryland. In addition, we’ve been
consistently recognized as a top employer
by Baltimore magazine repeatedly.
coverage for MSICU, CSU, IMC, CCL, CCPR and
- requires Critical Care and
Cardiac Procedures experience
- experience in collaboration in
minimum of two of these areas
- 6 years nursing experience
- 3 years in training and/or
- Functions in the role of the unit/service line focused
clinician, educator, consultant, researcher, role model and change
agent who positively influences the quality of patient care.
- The Clinical Practice Specialist serves as a professional
practice resource in collaboration with divisional educators to
guide staff towards the achievement of divisional and
- Applies evidence-based practice to enhance and broaden
the scope of clinical practice.
- Recognizes the importance of building partnerships with all
members of the health care team and exhibits behavior that displays
teamwork, professionalism and respect for diversity.
- Participates in organizational change thought knowledge and
practice of performance improvement initiatives.
- In collaboration with clinical excellence team and unit manager
staff, ensures that divisional/ unit specific care is provided in a
safe, competent and therapeutic manner in adherence to established
- Provides one-on-one or service line educational services as
Registered Nurses at UM St. Joseph
- A supportive and collaborative work
- A comprehensive benefits
package including health, vision and dental coverage
including prescription drug coverage – Tax-Free Savings Plans,
Tuition Reimbursement and more!
- Free Parking &
On-Site Fitness Center
- Recognition: We have a positive points
recognition program designed to reward and recognize our
outstanding employees; employees can also recognize their
- On-Site Daycare
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (required)
- Master’s Degree (required or to be initiated within 8 month of
- BLS (AHA / required)
- BLS Instructor (preferred or willing to obtain)
- Current license to practice professional nursing in the
- ACLS required for all cardiac and ICU’s (optional for other
- PALS and NRP required if covering Maternal Child including the
- 6 years nursing
- 3 years in training
and/or education (Required)
Keywords: UOFMARYLANDMEDSYS, Towson , Clinical Practice Specialist (RN) - Education: Critical Care, Other , Towson, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!