Supervisor (Homebuilders Program)
Company: Pressley Ridge
Posted on: June 3, 2021
HOMEBUILDERS works with high-risk families involved with the
child protective service system. The goal of the program is to
remove the risk of harm to the child instead of removing the child.
The program gives families the chance to learn new skills, and
helps them make better choices for their children. Child safety is
ensured through small caseloads, program intensity, and
24-hour-a-day service availability.
The Program Supervisor will provide support, supervision,
training and development and oversight to the HOMEBUILDERS team of
therapist. Also, be available to respond to client and therapist
crises as they occur.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities
Ensure service delivery is consistent with the Homebuilders
- Adhere to all supervisor components in the HOMEBUILDERS
- Receive referral inquiries, screen for eligibility, gather
referral information, and manage assignment of referrals to
maintain therapist caseloads.
- Act as primary back-up for therapists
- Ensure families are seen within 24 hours of referral
- Participate in all required components of QUEST, the quality
enhancement component of the HOMEBUILDERS model.
Provide initial and ongoing training, supervision and support
- Work with HOMEBUILDERS Consultant to develop and implement
training plans for new therapists.
- Provide therapists with constructive performance-based
- Monitor quality of interventions
Administrative and Organizational Responsibilities:
- Schedule and maintain a flexible workweek to meet the needs of
client families, therapists and other job responsibilities.
- Ensure all clinical documentation is completed and submitted in
a timely manner.
- Follow guidelines for contacting the HOMEBUILDERS program
- Participate in community groups and build strong relationships
within the local community.
- Maintain positive working relationships with referring agency
staff and others in the community.
Clearances State Police/FBI per state regulations; Child
Valid state driver's license and auto insurance
Keywords: Pressley Ridge, Towson , Supervisor (Homebuilders Program), Other , Towson, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!