Assistant Construction Superintendent
Posted on: June 2, 2021
As part of The Bozzuto Group, Bozzuto Construction Company works
closely with our development and property management companies to
bring unique perspectives to the building industry. By leveraging
our resources and 30 years of construction experience, we continue
to expand and diversify our portfolio. And as our business grows,
our team grows.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Superintendent to join our
team. Responsible for helping manage onsite teams, jobsite
logistics and safety compliance, this role offers you an
opportunity to positively impact a project’s success. If you thrive
in a high-energy environment and are passionate about making the
world around you a better place—we want to hear from you.
You play a key supportive role in steering the project in the
right direction. Reporting directly to the Superintendent, this is
your opportunity to demonstrate your ability to effectively lead
meetings, manage others, build relationships and deliver quality
As an Assistant Superintendent your primary responsibilities
- Assist with maintaining the project schedule and controlling
- Proactively identify and strategically solve problems with
minimal executive oversight.
- Maintain compliance with construction codes, and safety and
- Help oversee internal and external team members, including
- Organize project records including subcontracts, change orders,
permits and drawings.
- Build strong relationships with clients/owners, subcontractors
and inspection authorities
- Ensure all onsite operations are conducted safely, on-time,
on-budget and to our quality standards
What You Bring to Us:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in construction
- 3-5 years of experience managing onsite construction
- Comprehensive knowledge of construction-related codes,
ordinances and regulations
- Proficiency with construction technology, construction
management and BIM software—Procore, Navisworks, Blue Beam
What Makes A Great Fit:
We’re not a typical construction company. We look for leaders
who take pride in their work, enjoy inspiring others and value the
moments when our partners and customers experience something
extraordinary. We’re hard working, hard playing, Vet owned and
performance minded. We give back to our communities and have each
other’s back. We solve problems and build relationships. We hope
you want to be part of a great team and join us.
What We Bring You:
In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces,
Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, financial
programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and
plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration
everything from career development to retirement, family matters,
health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it
can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including
access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price.
Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.
Keywords: Bozzuto, Towson , Assistant Construction Superintendent, Other , Towson, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!