Posted on: March 15, 2023
Adecco - the world's largest staffing compnay in search of a
Database Administrator/Analyst. Duties include but not limited
Working closely with Programs, Administration, and Information Technology (IT), the Database Administrator provides leadership, strategy, and innovation in managing the IDF constituent database. This position interacts directly with end-users to understand the business requirements and technology objectives in servicing data requests.
In order to effectively drive solutions that meet departmental needs, you will collaborate with team leaders to architect, design, implement, and continuously improve database quality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Analyze and determine information needs, relationship attributes, data flow, and reporting capabilities
• Participate in the continuous improvement efforts in enhancing performance and functionality
• Provide appropriate documentation, cross-training, management, and recommendations
• Research, evaluate, and recommend solutions for business goals
• Provide database technical expertise and direction for team members and work with external consultants
• Provide support for data warehouses & cubes used by other IDF projects and programs
• Develop work plans and collaborate on database solutions leveraging both internal and external resources
• Must be able to prioritize and productively work on multiple projects simultaneously
Adecco - the world's largest staffing compnay in search of a Database Administrator/Analyst. Duties include but not limited to:
Keywords: , Towson , Database Admin, IT / Software / Systems , Towson, Maryland
here to apply!