Business Development Manager
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Business Development Manager - IT Staffing Sales Job
The Modis Branch located downtown Towson, Maryland is currently
interviewing candidates for the job of Business Development Manager
to join a successful tenured team. A Bachelors Degree and at
least 2 years experience in a staffing, sales, or business
environment is preferred. The ideal candidate must be able to
work in a team environment with a sense of urgency and a strong
desire to succeed. As a global provider of IT staffing
services and the second largest in North America, Modis connects
the very best IT professionals to great opportunities at leading
companies. At Modis we believe in honesty, integrity,
creativity, and entrepreneurial drive.
are the responsibilities for this role.
- New Business Client Development - prospect and identify
- Develop relationships with Client IT Managers
- Negotiate contracts with Clients
- Qualify and Prioritize Client Job Orders
- Negotiating bill rates
- Manage interview process with Client and Modis Candidates
- Develop relationship with Modis Recruiting Team
- Forecast business growth with existing accounts
- Input activity into database and maintaining records
Below are the requirements for this role.
- College degree in a business related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- 2 years experience in a sales environment
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to identify and add new accounts
- Sense of urgency
This position offers competitive base salary, monthly commissions,
bonus opportunity, annual incentive trip, car allowance, phone
allowance, computer, and benefits.
This role is open immediately and includes some active
accounts/contracts however the expectation will be to add addition
Please respond to this job posting for immediate consideration.
Keywords: , Towson , Business Development Manager, Administration, Clerical , Towson, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!